Phone : +6231-5946094 / 5939925
Fax : +6231-5947284
Focus of Specialties of this Laboratory of Construction Management:
Construction Engineering & Management
Construction & Property Economics
Type of Service
1. Construction Engineering & Management
- Project time management.
- Project cost management.
- Project quality management.
- Project scope management.
- Project resources management.
- Information management in construction.
- Project contract.
- Construction method.
- Quantitative decisions making.
- Risk within construction.
All of the above are within the context of civil engineering.
2. Construction & Property Economics
- Market analysis, modelling & forecasting
- Capital structure decisions
- Feasibility studies
- Investment theory and practice
- Pricing and valuation
- Project financing
- Cost forecasting, prediction & modelling
- Financial implication of system
- Risk management
- Project Development
- Value management
All of the above are within the context of civil engineering construction and property.
Staff of Experts and Their Specialties.
The Laboratory of Construction Management of the CE Dept. of ITS is supported by a team of experts with competencies on their own specialties, i.e:
Ir. I Putu Artama Wiguna, MT, Ph.D (Head of Laboratory)
Appraisal, Engineering Economics
Ir. Retno Indryani, MT
Construction Method, Computer Application in Civil Engineering
Supani, ST, MT, Ph.D* (candidate)
Project Controlling, Information Management in Construction
Tri Joko Wahyu Adi, ST, MT, Ph.D
Value Management, Property Asset Management
Christiono Utomo, ST, MT, Ph.D
Risk Management, Support System
M. Arif Rohman, ST, M.Sc, Ph.D* (candidate)
Project Cost Management, Quality Management
Farida Rachmawati, ST, MT, Ph.D* (candidate)
Feasibility Study, Construction Method, Procurement, Contract
Cahyono Bintang Nurcahyo, ST, MT
Yusronia Eka Putri RW, ST, MT